Edge Gift Card
EDGE GIFT CARD
EDGE GIFT CARD
You can purchase a Edge Gift Card in- store in Australian dollars (AUD). Our Edge Gift Card are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase.
HOW TO REDEEM EDGE GIFT CARD
Recipients using a Edge Gift Card need to enter the Edge Gift Card number, and name on checkout, and the amount will be deducted automatically from the cart including GST (after shipping costs are calculated).
EDGE GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of the Edge gift card, issued by Leading Edge Group ABN 68 093 019 213. If you let another person use your Edge Gift Card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. Victorian law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- The edge gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at Leading Edge Group affiliated stores in Australia, provided that the edge gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase.
- Edge Gift Card will be activated upon purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new edge gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
- Keep your edge gift card secure - anyone holding the edge gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 531 014. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen edge gift card. Any replacement edge gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry date. Call 1300 531 014 if you need to do this. You must have the reference number (located on the back of the edge gift card) and return the damaged card to Leading Edge Group; PO Box 1234 Chatswood NSW 2057. We recommend that you make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your edge gift card. Edge Gift Card will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject Edge Gift Card to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the edge gift card, please check the FAQs on this website, ask in a Leading Edge Group affiliated store or phone 1300 531 014. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty Edge Gift Card.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your edge gift card contact the store where the mistake was made.
- We may cancel any Edge gift card, or the Edge gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property. We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.edgegiftcard.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.edgegiftcard.com.au.
- EXPIRY DATE: THE EDGE GIFT CARD WILL EXPIRE ON THE DATE SPECIFIED ON YOUR EDGE GIFT CARD. Check the expiry date on your Edge Gift card as soon as you receive it. After the Edge Gift Card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.